My birthday was on Monday … and Veronica’s as well! I made her this top and experimented with the size. It has now a 110 cm/43 inches bust size. I changed the hook size from 5.00 to 4.00 mm after having completed the chest. It has a completely different shell combination. So here are the adjustments:
No difference until Round 7:
Round 7: 9 shells, ch 8, skip 20 shells, 14 shells, ch 8, skip 20 shells, 9 shells
Round 8: 9 shells, one shell in every second ch of ch-8 (4 shells), 14 shells, one shell in every second ch of ch-8 (4 shells), 9 shells (40 shells)
Then go on with 40 shells until desired length.
This is me trying it on for the last time. I’m wearing an XL and you see it’s much tighter than the original one. I don’t need the strap with this one. It would probabely fit a size L with ribbon. .You could even take a 3.00 mm hook and see if it becomes a size M.
And this is the beautiful result of Alisha’s work. She was probabely the first one to try this pattern and I’m really proud that it worked well for her and that she likes it. Thank you for the picture!!